Since September 2018, CUAV PIXHACK v3 has been upgraded:
- Optimize the IMU design and integrate all sensors into the imu module for better consistency.
- Optimize the temperature compensation system to reduce sensor temperature drift.
- CUAV and the PX4 team work together to optimize, PIXHACK v3 is once again perfectly compatible with PX4 native firmware.
- Intelligent recognition of the direction of the external compass to solve the troubles of setting up your installation in an abnormal direction.
- Optimize support for CAN devices.
- External interface output power upgrade (maximum support 3A/5V), to solve the trouble of high-power radios
- need independent power supply.
- Support high precision electronic compass IST8310.
- Upgrade BootLoader to FMU v3 and run the full version of APM/PX4 firmware perfectly.