CUAV Tech Inc.,Ltd is a limited liability company established in accordance with the laws of China (hereinafter referred to as “CUAV” or “we”, including its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, etc.
We value the maintenance and protection of users’ personal information. This policy applies to all products and services of CUAV.
How we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person.CUAV will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes described in this policy.
Ⅰ．Register as a CUAV User
If there is any dispute between the customer and the store, it can be resolved in accordance with the agreement or relevant laws recognized by both parties at that time. Our products are electronic product parts and accessories for outdoor RC hobby flying,not toys.but It is a special electronic equipment.It is fully capable of harming you and others, or even causing serious harm. Buyers must have a high degree of recognition and recognition, and strictly read the relevant operating specifications of the RC model and comply with relevant rules and regulations.
Ⅱ．Purchase and Delivery of Product Services
If you purchase CUAV products or services from us, in order to complete the transaction successfully, you need to provide the following information: your name, phone number, email address, shipping address, ID number, bank card number, etc. where the order was generated Required identity, payment, and receipt information. If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to purchase our products and services.
Ⅲ．Use CUAV products or services
In the process of using CUAV products or services, in order to ensure the normal realization of the corresponding functions of CUAV products and services, you may need to provide us with the following information: geographic environment and location information of your device, Configuration information, shared text or pictures, flight data (including sensor data, navigation system data, equipment data, control data, flight restriction data, and environmental perception visual data, which are required when you request CUAV to provide after-sales service), etc. , We may also collect your product usage log records, access to our products or services IP address, time information, etc. If you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to provide you with the corresponding services, but it will not affect your use of other functions of CUAV products and services.
Ⅳ．Protect the interests of the country, the public, you and others
You are fully aware that we have the right to collect and use your personal information without your authorization under the following circumstances:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
4. In order to protect the life and property of the personal information subject or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
5. The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the subject of personal information on his own;
6. Collect your personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
7. Necessary for signing a contract according to your requirements;
8. It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, such as discovering and disposing of product and/or service failures;
9. Necessary for legal news reports;
10. When it is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research based on public interests, and when they provide academic research or description results to the outside, they de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
11. Related to our fulfillment of obligations stipulated by laws and regulations;
12. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
Your personal information may contain sensitive personal information, such as your race, religious beliefs, personal health status, gender orientation, etc. When you use our products or services, you may upload or publish such sensitive information on public channels. Please handle this kind of personal sensitive information with caution.
Ⅱ.Cookie Similar Technology
In addition to cookies, we may also use web beacons and pixel tags on our website and other similar technologies. For example, the email we send you may contain a click-through URL that links to the content of our website. If you click on the link, we will track the click to help us understand your product or service preferences and improve customer service. A web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of the pixel tags in the email, we can know whether the email has been opened. If you do not want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
1. If you want to view or verify your relevant information, and to view our disclosure records, please contact our account manager or distributor. If we are unable to provide relevant information under certain circumstances, we will promptly inform you of the reason.
2. In some cases, you have the right to choose to refuse to provide us with certain information, but we may not be able to provide you with certain products, services or information as a result. In order to protect the interests of both parties, such as to ensure that your request is implemented and to prove that we have provided you with the required information, we may monitor your telephone or email exchanges with Leixun Innovations to ensure the quality of our services.
3. If you do not want us to share your relevant information among Leixun Innovation members, please let us know. In this case, we may not be able to provide you with specific products or services due to missing information.
4. If you are under the age of eighteen, you should obtain the consent and guidance of your parents or guardians to ensure the correct use of our products and services.
Scope of Application
1. Information collected by third-party services (including any third-party websites) that intervene through our services;
2. Information collected by other companies or organizations that provide advertising services through our services.